Mark Roderick, Flaster/Greenberg’s nationally recognized Crowdfunding lawyer, will host an informative seminar on developments in Crowdfunding under the JOBS Act, how this monumental change in securities law will alter the way small companies and entrepreneurs raise money, and new opportunities for entrepreneurs.
Some of the major topics that will be covered in this discussion include:
- Donation-based vs. Equity Crowdfunding
- Types of Equity Crowdfunding – Jobs Act Title II, III, and IV, Rule 504, Old and New Regulations
- Background and Significance of JOBS Act Crowdfunding
- The Role of Portals in Crowdfunding
- Current state of the Crowdfunding marketplace
- New Opportunities
For more information on Crowdfunding, including news, updates and links to important information pertaining to the JOBS Act and how Crowdfunding may affect your business, follow Roderick’s blog, or twitter handle: @CrowdfundAttny.
Mark Roderick, Shareholder and Crowdfunding Attorney, Flaster/Greenberg P